ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 Launched in India with Snapdragon 636: As everyone expected, ASUS has launched its budget smartphone in India ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 with Snapdragon 636. The Specifications and Pricing are competing with XIAOMI Redmi Note 5. Let’s start our topic on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 Launched in India with Snapdragon 636. Below we discussed on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 Specifications, Features, and Pricing.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 Launched in India with Snapdragon 636
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 Features and Specifications:
- 5.99-inch Full HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 2160×1080 pixels resolution, and 450 nits brightness.
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 processor with Adreno 509 GPU.
- The phone comes in three storage variants: 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB or 6GB RAM with 64GB storage.
- Stock Android 8.1 Oreo.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 Camera Department:
- Zenfone Max Pro M1 sports 13MP+5MP dual cameras at the back with LED Flash.
- The secondary snapper will help to blur the background in portrait mode by collecting depth information.
- 8MP snapper with f/2.0 aperture, 85.5-degree wide-angle lens to take care of the selfies.
- The front-facing camera supports face unlock feature.
- Zenfone Max Pro M1 has dedicated Dual SIM slots with 4G VoLTE connectivity and a dedicated microSD card slot.
- 3.5mm audio jack,
- 5-magnet speaker,
- NXP Smart Amp.
- 5000mAh battery which will offer 1080p continuous video playback up to 25.3 hours.
- WiFi browsing up to 28 hours.
- The battery also supports fast charging and it takes only 2 hours and 42 minutes to charge up to 100%.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 Price:
- ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 comes with a price tag of Rs. 10,999 for the 3GB RAM variant.
- 4GB RAM and 6GB variant cost Rs. 12,999 and Rs. 14,999.
- The device will be available for sale exclusively on Flipkart from 3rd 2018.
I hope you all enjoyed our article on “ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 Launched in India with Snapdragon 636“. Please comment below, which smartphone you are interested in? and which smartphone you are going to buy? If you have any questions then feel free to ask us below comment box.
Stay Tuned With Us 🙂