Jio Prime Membership Update for Existing Members and New Members: Hello Everyone, Today we are going to discuss about the updates on Jio Prime Membership Update for Existing Members and New Members.
Reliance Jio Prime Membership Plans or Benefits were extended for One more year for the existing Jio Prime users for free. Earlier, users who have subscribed for the JIO prime Membership, had got benefits available till March 31st, 2018 now they are going to receive one more year starting April 1st, 2018. However, new members can also be avail the JIO Prime Membership offer. New Members will have to pay Rs. 99 for the entire year.
However, Reliance JIO has crossed around 175 million JIO Prime Members, says a JIO statement. Recently, there was a speculation about the possible discontinuation of JIO prime membership after march 31st, 2018. Till March 29th 2018, there was no official statement from Reliance JIO, now the suspense was the ended.
Reliance JIO Prime Membership Allows:
- Free Voice (local, as well as STD, and roaming to any operator, nationwide)
- 4G Data Services
- SMS Services
- JIO TV, JIO Cinema, JIO Music, JIO Express News etc…
- My JIO App (Round-the-clock self-service and Account Management)
Steps to Get Access JIO Prime Benefits Offered under JIO Prime Membership:
- First of all, Download MyJIO App from Google Play Store.
- Then, Access Complimentary Membership for the next 12 months starting April 1st, 2018.
- Now its Done you can access, Voice call, content access , data, etc…
However, New Users or the New JIO Prime Customers who are going to join after April 1st, 2018 will be asked Rs. 99 to pay during the limited offer period, said by Reliance JIO officials in a press note on Friday.
I hope you all enjoyed our article on Jio Prime Membership Update for Existing Members and New Members. If you have any questions then feel free to ask us below comment box and thanks for visiting.