Nokia X6 with Snapdragon 636 Launched in China: As earlier promised, HMD has launched its firm’s first Android smartphone the NOKIA series in China. HMD named the Smartphone as NOKIA X6 and it is a Budget Smartphone. The review is all about Nokia X6 with Snapdragon 636 Launched in China. Let us check out the specifications, pricing, and features of NOKIA X6.
Nokia X6 with Snapdragon 636 Launched in China
Nokia X6 Features and Specifications:
- 5.8-inch Full HD+ display with a notch and an aspect ratio of 19:9 along with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 processor with Adreno 509 GPU.
- Three Storage variants; 4GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage and 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage.
- 16MP rear camera with RGB sensor, dual-tone LED flash and f/2.0 aperture.
- 5MP secondary rear camera with monochrome sensor, AI portrait and scene recognition.
- There is also a 16MP Selfie camera which can take AI selfies with background blur, stickers and even support face unlock as well.
- Hybrid Dual SIM smartphone supporting connectivities like Dual 4G VoLTE.
- There is a fingerprint scanner which can unlock the device in 0.1S.
- Android Oreo 8.1 out of the box and is also upgradable to Android P.
- 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm 3.0 fast charging support to power up the device quickly.
- Nokia X6 arrives in three colors: Blue, Black and Silver colors.
Nokia X6 Pricing:
- The phone with 4GB RAM and 32GB storage costs 1299 yuan ($204 / Rs. 13,800 approx.).
- The 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant costs 1499 yuan ($236 / Rs. 15,990 approx.).
- The more massive 6GB RAM and 64GB storage version cost 1699 yuan ($266 / Rs. 18,190 approx.).
- Nokia X6 will Launch in India by mid-2018 as reports from HMD.
For more details refer GSMARENA
I hope you all enjoyed our article on “Nokia X6 with Snapdragon 636 Launched in China“. Please comment below, which smartphone you are interested in? and which smartphone you are going to buy? If you have any questions then feel free to ask us below comment box.
Stay Tuned With Us 🙂